- Employee information, tips and tricks for working in the New Zealand dairy industry.
- Employment New Zealand
- Rural Support Trust – Help and advice for the rural community throughout New Zealand
- Philippine Embassy – New Zealand
- Philippine Embassy – New Zealand – Downloadable Forms
- Work forms and guides | Immigration New Zealand
- New Zealand Residence Programme policy changes | Immigration New Zealand
- IMMIGRATION NEW ZEALAND INSTRUCTIONS: Amendment Circular No. 2015/09
- A guide to Immigration New Zealand’s fees and immigration levy
- Annual Leave Calculator
Managing the employment relationship
- Employment Relations Act 2000 – Section 103A Test of justification
- Ending the Employment Relationship – Dismissal
- Employee forced out of job – constructive dismissal
- Employment Relations Act 2000 – Section 120 – Statement of reasons for dismissal
- Notice of termination of employment – How much notice must an employee/employer give when they want to terminate employment?
Payment of Wages
- Provision of payslips – Does an employer have to provide a payslip?
- Legal minimum wage – What is the legal minimum wage?
- Trainee and apprentice minimum wage rates – What is the minimum wage for trainees and apprentices?
- Payment of wages or salary frequency – How, when and how often does an employee have to be paid their wages or salary?
- Recovery of monies owed by employer – How can I recover money my employer owes me?